Last updated Friday, August 7, 2015 5:00 p.m.
Welcome to Toledo Thunder
We are an AAU Girl's Basketball Team and a college prep program. By going through the Thunder system, adhering to the Thunder way, adapting to the Thunder priorities, your body nor your mind will go into "shock" when you arrive on your choice of college campuses. Your body and your mind will have already experienced it!!!!!
We have had 10 Division I College Committments. Check us out! You could be next!
REGISTER NOW for our NCAA EXPOSURE Under Armour Combine & Showcase September 25-26 Fremont, Ohio
Details on our events page. For more informaiton contact Kechan Johnson 567-225-2182, Kevin McNamara 440-387-6439, John Cahill 419-650-8110.
The following players have received either interest or offers from the following colleges for their play during the spring or summer. Please see the college committment page for a list of recent or previous committments.
- Essence Cowan (2016) Lima Senior High School, has received interest from several Division II Universities.
- Christina Passerell (2017) Hathaway Brown High School, has received interest from Purdue and Princeton.
- Maddy Moyer (2017) Mentor High School, has received interest from Youngstown State, Cleveland State and a few other Division I and Division II schools.
- Maddie Brown (2018) Whitmer High School, has received interest from University of Detroit, Bowling Green State University, Bryant & Stratton College, Ursuline College, Youngstown State University, Defiance College and Mount St.Joseph University.
- Ashlyn Brown (2018) Perrysburg High School, has received interest from University of Toledo, Bowling Green State University, IUPUI
- Arielle Cummings (2018) Ottawa Hills High School, has received interest from University of Toledo, Bowling Green State University, Youngstown State University, Kent State.
- Grace Crawford (2018) Central Catholic High School, has received interest from Western Michigan University, Eastern Michigan University, Defiance College, Ashland College and Northern Kentucky University.
- Jala Johnson (2019) Grove Patterson Academy, has received interest from Iowa, Eastern Michigan, University of Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue, the University of Toledo, West Virginia, Central Michigan, University of Cincinnati and Minnesota.
- Krisah Lewis (2019) Grove Patterson Academy, has received interest from Michigan State, Purdue, University of Michigan, University of Toledo
- Kennedy Pratt (2019) Arcadia LSD, has received interest from University of Dayton, University of Cincinnati & Penn State